Together with the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, we’re ready for our first conference!
Technology has changed how we work, consume, and play. Now it is changing the law. It affects the legal and compliance industries worldwide, and while many of us are waiting to see where it goes, considerable change is already taking place.
Law, Technology and Trust will address many of the core challenges we face as lawyers, businesspeople, lawmakers, and citizens. This two-day international conference brings together renowned academics, legal tech entrepreneurs, lawyers, engineers, and policymakers to discuss these and other issues:
- Predictive Analytics versus Integrity & Trust in Judiciary
- Legal Education in Times of Technology: Experimentation & Innovation
- Technology for & by Government
- A Vision for the Future of Work
- Innovative Business Models for Law Firms
See all speakers and the programme at https://www.copenhagentrust.org/
For Early Bird Registration sign up before 16 August: https://jura.nemtilmeld.dk/30/
Friday 6. September 2019 at 12:00
Academic and sponsorship related inquries, please contact Alexandra Andhov at Alexandra.email@example.com