- How have the types of investigations and their requirements evolved over the years?
- Traditionally, there has been a belief that Civil Law countries do not necessarily require eDiscovery/eDisclosure investigation techniques. What are the similarities, differences and implications for Civil Law countries?
- Early Case Assessment (ECA) is an approach to understanding data earlier in litigation processes. How does ECA compare to Early Data Assessment (EDA) and why is EDA a better fit for investigations?
- What are the people, processes and technologies required for modern investigations?
- What new approaches are being employed to get earlier access to data to find key evidence faster?
- Data breach response
- Subject rights requests including DSARs
- Data localization
If you would like to discover how to effectively manage modern investigations and the latest in investigations best practices, then don’t miss this session!
Sign up by sending an email to email@example.com
The panel session will be online.